Thursday 9 October 2014

First Impression on Assignment

The assignment for 3-D Modelling and Animation has asked me to create a 30 second animation based in the Star Wars universe with at least 3 vehicles from the films. I am not overly familiar with the star wars universe though I have watched all of the movies at least once. I believe this assignment to be very flexible and versatile, There is wide range skills that could be employed due to the wide range of vehicles in he Star Wars universe. The vehicles include walkers, hover craft and spaceships, Because of this I want to employ one of each in my animation, I also want to use smooth and square shaped ships to demonstrate my modelling skills.



I will first have to gain some reference materials on each of the ships I wish to create and also a setting from the Star Wars universe to make the animation as authentic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment